Here is my new “XC” bike, a Turner 5.Spot 2012.
I choose this frame for its capacity to put a big smile on your face, its polyvalence and great reliability (no bearings). All the part have been chosen with the best weigth to reliability ratio… see the detailed build further down.
* Frame Size & Color: Turner 5.Spot, Large, Sparkle White
* Fork: Fox 36 Float
* Brakes: Hope M4 Race Evo 203/183mm floating rotors, Ti bolts
* Shifter: Sram X.0/9
* Cranks: XTR 22/34
* Chainguide: DM3 Carbon
* Derailleurs: Sram X.9
* Pedals: Superstar, Ti axle
* Stem: Hope FR, 50mm
* Handlebar: Neken 740mm
* Seatpost: Gravity Dropper Turbo
* Saddle: WTB Lopes
* Bottom Bracket: Hope stainless steel
* Cassette: XTR 9v 11/32
* Headset: Works Component -1.5° (Head Angle= 66°)
* Grips: ESI Racer Edge
* Tires: Specialized Chunder SX 2.35, Hutchinson Python Enduro 2.30, both mounted tubeless
* Wheels: Hope, Pro2 Evo hubs with Stan’s Flow rims
Here is my new Downhill bike! A 2011 Turner DHR. Despite its (glorious) name, it doesn’t have much in common with its predecessor, new geometrie and new suspension (DW Link)… only the will to make the fastest downhill bike available without any compromise is left!
Fast Suspension provided the suspensions, a Elka Stage 5 shock, built for the frame and the Fast cartridge (=Elka) for the Boxxer, the grip is endless!
Here is the set up in details:
*Frame Size & Color: Large DHR, Raw (no paint nor vernish)
* Rear Shock: Elka Stage 5, Ti spring
* Fork: Boxxer Race with Fast cartridge and K9 bearing
* Brakes: Hope Tech M4, 203/203mm floating rotors, braided hoses
* Shifter: Sram X.0
* Cranks: Race Face Atlas
* Chainguide: Straitline Slient guide
* Rear Derailleur: Sram X.0
* Pedals: HT
* Stem: Hope integrated
* Handlebar: Biotope by Neken (made in France!)
* Seatpost: Easton EA70
* Saddle: Selle italia SLR TLD Piston
* Bottom Bracket: Hope
* Chainring: Race Face Single 36t
* Cassette: Sram 11/26
* Headset: Hope
* Grips: ODI Xtrainer
* Tires: Maxxis Minion F, 2.5, ST
* Rims: Mavic EX721
* Hubs: Hope Pro2
Weight: 17,4 Kg
The season is over and I have bikes to sale:
- Turner 2010 5.Spot frame, size Large, “sangria red”, 2011 rear derailleur routing, very good condition (used for 3 months only). Sold with Hope headset, 1250 euros.
- Turner 2008 DHR frame, size Large, “sangria red”, custom tuned shock by Fast Suspension, 2nd generation swingarm axle. Sold with Hope headset, MRP G2 chain device and Thomson seatpost, 900 euros.
- Turner 2008 Rfx complet bike (cf. build). 1800 euros.
Contact me for further informations.