Your teenager wants to ride the bikepark but you can’t keep up with them? You don’t want them to be out alone on the mountain? Knowing they’ve got the basics covered would reassure you?
We’re offering a DH camp to do just that!
During 4 days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday), we will be riding around the different bikeparks of the Portes du Soleil and providing skills coaching to be sure everyone has a blast and goes home a better rider.
Age group: from 12 to 15
- Act I, 13th to 17th of July 2020
- Act II, 17th to 21st of August 2020
Riding level: intermediate to expert (get in touch if you’re not sure)
- professional coaching/guiding delivered in French & English by our experienced coaches
- lift pass for the 4 riding days
- lunch each day
price does not include (but we can help with):
- accommodation (-10% with BikeMorzine)
- bike rental (check our partner shop FB Freeride)
- personal insurance